Water heater - accessories
- Compact design, easy to install horizontally or vertically.
- Made entirely of stainless steel (AISI 316), meeting the strictest marine and sanitary standards.
- Extra thick insulation at the top to retain heat.
- Self-extinguishing insulation material.
- Integrated fixing bracket, no sharp edges.
- Electric heating elements in incoloy.
- Shower temperature is kept for up to 24 hours.
- Hot water outlet at the top for maximum effect.
- 110V/800W or 220V/800W.
- Heater safety valve to prevent boiling. Opens at 4 bar (58PSI), pressure tested to 5 bar (72PSI).
- Thermostatic mixing valve available as option.
- 20, 22, 30, 40 or 60 liters (5-16 gallons)
|QL.129||41103505||Thermostatic mixer for regulating water tap temperature|
|QL.132||41103520||1200W/220V Incoloy heating element|
|QL.133||41103521||1200W/110V Incoloy heating element|
|QL.135||41103535||Hose conn. kit: 2 x 1/2" female thread, 16 mm hose conn. alt. 12 mm hose conn.|
|QL.250||41103536||Bracket for bulkhead horizontal mounting, 22 L|
|QL.251||41103537||Bracket for bulkhead horizontal mounting, 20, 30, 40, 60 L|
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
- Volvo Penta Store
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Warranty: Volvo Penta parts carry a (1) year manufacturers warranty. Should the part you received fail after install, take a copy of the receipt to an authorized Volvo Penta dealer for a warranty evaluation. If determined that the part failed due to a defect the Volvo dealer will supply a replacement part to the consumer. If needed the Volvo dealer could assist in installation of the new part at his normal labor rate. If you need assistance finding the closest dealer number please contact our Customer Service Department.