- Release button for starting and warming up the engine in neutral position.
- Adjustable friction brake for individual speed setting of the lever.
- Electrical neutral position switch, prevents engine being started in gear.
- Mechanical neutral position lock, prevents unintentional gear change.
- Integral switches for simple operation of the drive's trim and tilt functions. (Applies to 3856901 pos. 27.71.)
The controls are supplied with a control mechanism and cable connection kit.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
- Volvo Penta Store
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Warranty: Volvo Penta parts carry a (1) year manufacturers warranty. Should the part you received fail after install, take a copy of the receipt to an authorized Volvo Penta dealer for a warranty evaluation. If determined that the part failed due to a defect the Volvo dealer will supply a replacement part to the consumer. If needed the Volvo dealer could assist in installation of the new part at his normal labor rate. If you need assistance finding the closest dealer number please contact our Customer Service Department.