The Volvo Penta range of EVC-instruments is complete with everything you need, regardless of what type of boat you have. The quality is first class throughout with common features such as:
- Stepper motor for greater accuracy.
- Anti-fogging membrane and double glazing to reduce fogging.
- Single scales that improve readability.
- Full back lighting for night visibility.
- 12 or 24 volts.
- Same senders for up to 4 helm stations.
- Same instruments for diesel and gasoline engines.
- Digital precision, regardless of whether the display is digital or analog.
- Available in metric or US scale.
- Dimmer for all instruments and optional dimmer for all dashboard equipment.
- Large instruments are 85 mm in diameter and small 52 mm, 4-in-1 is 110 mm.
- Mounting options are chrome or black bezels (rings).
Part # 874904
Thermometer, Coolant Water
Part # 874921
This product ships in 5 business days.
To determine the shipping cost and estimated delivery date for this item click
Add to Cart, then click
Calculate Shipping inside your shopping cart.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Volvo Penta Store
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Volvo Penta parts carry a (1) year manufacturers warranty. Should the part you received fail after install, take a copy of the receipt to an authorized Volvo Penta dealer for a warranty evaluation. If determined that the part failed due to a defect the Volvo dealer will supply a replacement part to the consumer. If needed the Volvo dealer could assist in installation of the new part at his normal labor rate. If you need assistance finding the closest dealer number please contact our Customer Service Department.