Once you have maneuvered a boat equipped with a QL bow and/or stern thruster, you will know that this is one of those things that make boating so wonderful. It has never been easier to dock in a tight spot or maintaining station in strong side winds or current. QL bow and stern thrusters are approved to 94/25/EEC.
Where space is restricted, QL bow thrusters can be installed at any angle from 0 to 90 degrees.
QL bow thrusters can be installed with the connection box facing the most convenient direction.
- Thruster: BP300
- Voltage: 12 V
- Thrust: 30 kg/294 N/66 lbs
- Motor output: 2 kW/2.7 hp
- Tunnel diam. internal: 132 mm
- Gear housing: acid resistant steel
- No. of propellers: 1
- Max. boat length, ft: 26 ft/8 m